Davison Street, Richmond
The school and grounds take up the block between Davison, Kent, Buckingham and Gardner Streets in Richmond. This is between Victoria and Highett Streets, and one block west of Burnley Street (Melway's Map 2H, Ref E4).
It is close to major city routes and is an ideal choice of school for city commuters and residents from Richmond and neighbouring suburbs (Abbotsford, Collingwood, East Melbourne, Hawthorn, Fitzroy, Kew, Melbourne and South Yarra).
The area is served by:
- trams 109 and 24 running along Victoria Street and
- tram numbers 48 and 75 on Bridge Road.
Set back from the busy arterial roads, and located on quieter residential streets, Yarra Primary is ideal for riding and walking to school.
The school is conveniently located close to various retail precincts:
- Bridge Road shopping strip 700m to the south
- Victoria Gardens shopping centre 400m to the east
- Victoria Street with Vietnamese restaurants and retail 700m to the north
Click above map or here to see full large version.